From The System Administrator Zone
- Comprehensive Active Directory-Based Solutions for Cross-Platform Auditing, Access Control & Authentication
- Centrally securing your heterogeneous systems, web applications, databases and storage systems using Microsoft Active Directory.
- Systems: AIX, Debian, Mac OS X, HP-UX, IRIX, Red Hat, Solaris, SUSE, VMware
- Web applications: Apache, JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere
- Random Password Manager
- By periodically randomizing local administrator and root account passwords throughout the enterprise, all of your systems maintain unique account credentials, preventing one compromised password from threatening the security of your entire network. And with remote recovery of passwords available on demand, your delegated users can safely retrieve the temporary administrative credentials required to accomplish routine systems management operations.
- The recent addition of a personal password vault allows users to store the passwords for all of their applications and systems in one secure location, with the audited ability to retrieve their own lost or forgotten passwords.
- Unfortunately, this is a Windows based system, requiring Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) 5.0 or later or Microsoft Personal Web Server (PWS) with Active Server Page (ASP) server extensions enabled.